Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm taking the day off



I love taking care of my children, my husband, the house, my work, pets, plants, etc, etc, etc.  But sometimes I need little time for myself, from time to time, when life gets too real, I send my husband to the park, movies, and maybe Burger King with the kids, and just take the day off.
I start with a long bubble bath, and my favotire music,  then I put my feet up with the detox foot patches,  great to relief stress, put on all sorts of creams on my legs, hands, face, and read a book or a magazine, drink a cup of coffee, some juice....total relaxation.  After a couple of hours I'm completely recharged.
What do you do to beat stress?


2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds so great. I used to do that long ago, I don't have the stress of a spouse now. That is one way I destressed :) I have had many challenges to overrcome and I am planning on 2009 to be a year for ME. I have been partaking in cocktails for my destressing lately and that is also great. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great, however, I cannot take a bath because there is rust on the bottom of the tub...What I do to relax is listen to Sade or Bob Marley and journal or blog...Stop by my blog sometime.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete