Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Children, children, children!!!


Hi there! Having two little kids of my own (plus nieces and nephews too), these are a few of my favorite sites.
The I SEE ME site offers personalized books with the child's name on it. They have "my very own fairy tale", "my own abc's", the world according to your child kit and book is great, they send you some interview questions to ask the child, such as what the child wants to be when he or she grows up, the child's favorite things, and more. Color markers and drawing sheets are provided for the child to do 6 drawings, including a self-portrait. Once you complete everything, you mail it to them and they will make a beautifully printed book that I'm sure you'll treasure forever!, and my favourite, the personalized floor puzzle, it was a great hit at my nephew's birthday party! Of course I'm only the coolest aunt ever...
Check it out and let me know how did you liket it!


No comments:

Post a Comment