Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back up your movies!

I don't know about your kids, but mine can watch the same movie over, and over, and over again... and then some more.
I had to buy The Incredibles twice, because they played the dvd so many times it wore off!!!
But the other day I found a software to back up the dvd's.  It's called 123 copy DVD. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it's a great idea to have a back up of the dvds.  If you've tried it let me know.
It seems very easy to use, I'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I remember those days. My oldest is 24 and he(we) watched many movies over and over and over. As soon as we got in from our day, he would start watching from the spot we stopped it in the morning. We have watched Mary Poppins so many times I know the tape, VHS, yes that was back in the day :), is probably worn out. He also loved An American Tail, the one about the cute little mouse. I presume your kids are young, enjoy them while you can. They do grow up fast. I miss those young, fun, busy days. My youngest is 16 and still plays baseball and I love it and live for it. Just LOVE them all day and everyday.

    ReplyDelete