Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is it just me? The dirty dishes and laundry conspiracy.

I think there's some kind of dirty dishes and laundry conspiracy to keep me from leaving the kitchen. It seems that every time I think "good, I'm done", there's another bunch of dirty pants and little dresses, and after I take care of those, I turn around to find a dozen of glasses next to my dear hubby's computer (I think his religion forbids him to pick them up and take them to the kitchen sink, and forget about washing them).
What's going on? We are only four in the house, two lovely children, my husband and myself. Are we doing laundry for the neighbors?
Are aliens abducting laundry from other houses and throwing it on my hamper?
Maybe I forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant and now I'm forced to do their dishes.
I don't know. But I think my choice today is to leave it all as it is, put the detergent down, and just make myself a cup of coffee (which I'll have to wash later on), grab my brushes and paint something nice.
What do you think? Is it just me, or did this ever happened to you before?

2 comments:

  1. JAJAJA, Here I am, reading your post from Argentina and though here we have usually "helping Hands", my "helping hand" leaves home exactly one hour after my kids return from school (exactly at 6 PM).... the NEAT and beautiful house turns into a mess in just 15 minutes and I run from one place to the other prepearing food, bath, school clothes (they leave to school at 7:55 AM), not to talk about stopping (while I run) 5 minutes to help my daughter with her homework and have something like a short conversation with my usband... just to continue runiung and preparing lunch boxes, etc....
    Yes, I do understand....
    Solutions...???? NONE!!!!!! maybe jogging in the mornings so as to train for your "race" during your afternoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Vanesa!! Soy Romina y te visito desde mi blog MamaXXI desde el post de UBP.

    Esta buenisimo tu blog,con tus posts me siento identificada!!!

    Permanentemente me sucede, tengo 3 chicos, el mas grande d 8, 5 y 2, es un caos a toda hora, y mientras ordeno en un lugar, otra habitacion seguro sufre las consecuencias...jejejeje
    Y en las vacaciones mejor ni te cuento.....

    Un gran abrazo, nos seguimos leyendo!

    ReplyDelete